By registering on our Code :: Girls project page, and therefore by participating in our activities aimed at your personal development, especially in the area of professional and social competence, you provide us with your personal data.
We attach great importance to the protection of your personal data and we care about your privacy. The document you are reading contains information about the principles and purposes of processing your personal data and your rights in relation to it.
Your personal data processed in connection with the use of the Portal is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
I. Administrator of your personal data
The administrator of your personal data is Centrum Speech Therapy and Development Support DEMOSTENES based in Poznań, on the os. Wichrowe Wzgórze 15/38 61-676 Poznań, NIP: 7861438718, REGION: 631149943.
In all matters related to the processing of your personal data, including matters related to the exercise of your rights, you can contact the Administrator at the following e-mail address: email@example.com (with the note “Protection of Personal Data”).
II. The purpose of processing your personal data
We process personal data provided by you during registration on our Portal in order to:
- providing services on the Portal, in particular to enable the use of its functionalities – services related to your personal development, especially in the area of professional and social competence;
- informing you via the Platform about the project’s activities and a campaign to combat stereotypes in the IT industry;
If you submit a complaint, your personal data contained in the complaint will be processed to handle the complaint in accordance with point X of the Portal Regulations. All data provided by you is subject to automatic processing.
III. Categories of data processed by us
Personal data provided by you during registration are ordinary data, we do not require any sensitive data from you. During registration, you must provide your name, surname, gender, date of birth and email.
IV. Legal basis for processing your personal data
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data provided as part of registration on the Portal and in connection with the use of the Portal is your voluntary consent to their processing. Your consent is voluntary, but necessary to use the portal.
V. Entrusting your personal data
The recipients of the data are entities providing services to us, i.e. involved in the creation and operation of the Portal. In order to fulfill their obligations, these entities may gain access to your personal data, e.g. partners providing technical services to us, including those developing our IT systems, entities providing information services, and postal operators.
For any information regarding the transfer of data, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will store and process your personal data until you withdraw your consent.
Withdrawal of consent is tantamount to a request to delete the account on the Portal.
In some cases, we may process your data for the time necessary to fulfill our legal obligations and the time necessary to assert or defend against claims related to the use of the Portal.
After the expiry of the abovementioned periods, we will irreversibly delete your data, unless their storage is required by applicable law.
VI. Your rights
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
- access to your personal data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation whether the Administrator processes data and information regarding such processing;
- correcting data if the data processed by the Administrator is incorrect or incomplete
- the right to request the Administrator to delete data;
- the right to request the Administrator to limit data processing;
- the right to transfer data, i.e. the right to receive personal data provided to the Administrator and send it to another administrator;
- the right to obtain intervention from the Administrator, express their own position and to challenge a decision based on automated data processing;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data if we process your personal data to implement our legitimate interest and the objection is related to your particular situation.
In order to achieve the above rights, please contact us at:
Complaint to the supervisory authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Polish supervisory body (i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection) or the supervisory body of another Member State of the European Union, competent for the place of your habitual residence or work or for the place of alleged violation of the provisions on the protection of personal data.
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data
As part of providing services available on the Portal, we process your personal data based on consent. You can withdraw it at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on its basis before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent will, however, delete your account and prevent you from continuing to use the functionalities available on the Portal. You can withdraw your consent by writing to us at: email@example.com