I. Information about cookies
files cookies are IT data, in particular files text that are saved and stored on the device end user of the Portal (e.g. computer, smartphone, tablet) and enable subsequent user identification after re-visiting the Portal from the device on which they remained saved. Cookies usually contain the name of the page where they come from, time they are stored for terminal device and a unique number.
- Using cookies
We use from cookies for the purposes of:
- functional i.e. adjusting the content of the Portal to the user’s preferences and optimizing the use of the Portal, in particular for the purpose recognition of the Portal user device and appropriate displaying Portal pages;
- creation statistics that help to understand how to use the Portal and improving the structure and content of the Portal;
- maintenance Portal user sessions (after logging in), i.e. ensuring that the user does not have to log in again for each visit Portal subpage;
III. Types of cookies used
Due to the time of use, the Portal uses two types of cookies:
- session – are temporary files stored on the device end user’s account until logging out, leaving the site website or software shutdown (browsers website);
- Constant – cookies that are stored on the end device user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the user.
Due to the purpose for which cookies are used, the Portal uses the following types of cookies:
- necessary to ensure the proper functioning of the Portal and services available on the Portal;
- files cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication under portal;
- performance – enable collection of information on how to use it portal;
- functional – they enable the user to remember user interface settings and personalization;
- statistics – let you know how the Portal is used;
In selected places, if the user asks for it, e.g. by clicking “remember me”, we save in the encrypted form only the data that is necessary for perform a given function. For example, it can be a hint username on subsequent logins for the registered user user. Such data is always encrypted in a secure manner, preventing access to them by people and systems outside ours.
According to the practice adopted by most websites we store HTTPS queries directed to our server. Means that we know the public IP addresses that users use from the Portal. The viewed resources are identified by URL addresses. We also know:
- time of inquiry;
- response time;
- station name – identification carried out by the HTTPS protocol;
- information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTPS transaction;
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link), if the portal was accessed via a link;
- information about the user’s browser.
These data are not personal data and do not allow identification of persons using the Portal. Giving them the character of personal data, e.g. by connecting to personal data provided during registration on the Portal is possible only after accepting the Regulations. We pursue our legitimate interests by processing this data for the purposes of:
- analytical and statistical, including anonymized behavioral analysis necessary to maintain the Platform in the proper condition and development of the Platform;
- maintaining the Platform in the cloud;
- monitoring in accordance with the Regulations of using the Platform.
VII. Opting out of accepting cookies
As a user, you can decide yourself if and to what extent cookies are saved on your end device. This is made possible by the settings of the internet browsers used.